Aller au contenu
forum sidasante

GcMaf

rebayima

• Réponses 57
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

Il n'y a pas moyen de poster un pdf ici, je l'ai copié en Word. Plus rien de la mise en page initiale, mais tout y est (tout ce qui est chiffres, je l'ai vérifié).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abstract published in It. J. Anat. Embryol. 116: 1 (suppl.) 136, 2011

Macrophages of the Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue (MALT) as key elements of the immune response to vitamin D binding

protein-macrophage activating factor (GcMAF)

Stefania Pacini1, Tiziana Punzi1, Gabriele Morucci1 and Marco Ruggiero2

Corresponding author: stefania.pacini@unifi.it

1Department of Anatomy, Histology and Forensic Medicine

2Department of Experimental Pathology and Oncology

University of Firenze, Italy

Paul R. Cheney3

3Cheney Clinic, Asheville, North Carolina, USA

Introduction (1)

Probiotic yogurt consumption is associated with an increase of CD4 count among people living with HIV/AIDS (J. Clin. Gastroenterol. 44:e201-5, 2010), and the results obtained with the probiotic yogurt are not too dissimilar to those obtained with Anti Retroviral Therapy (ART)

(Gut Microbes 1:6, 411-414, 2010).

Encapsulated probiotics with the same probiotic strains, however, proved ineffective in preserving the immune function (Gut Microbes 2:2, 80-85, 2011), thus lending credit to the hypothesis that other factors might be required for full restoration of the immune system in

conditions of immunodeficiency.

Introduction (2)

We recently demonstrated that an original milk-derivative containing microorganisms introduced in order to maximize natural GcMAF (Gcprotein-derived Macrophage Activating Factor) production (http://pag.ias2011.org/EPosterHandler.axd?aid=2401), stimulated immune system restoration leading to an increase of CD4 count and normalization of CD4/CD8 ratio. In fact, vitamin D binding proteinmacrophage activating factor (DBP-MAF, also known as GcMAF) is a powerful stimulator of the immune system that proved effective in the eradication of HIV and cancer (J. Med. Virol. 81:16–26, 2009; Cancer Immunol. Immunother. 57:1007–1016, 2008; Int. J. Cancer: 122, 461–467, 2008; Transl. Oncol. 1, 65–72, 2008).

Introduction (3)

Therefore, we reasoned that the effects reported in (J. Clin.

Gastroenterol. 44:e201-5, 2010) could have been due not only to the probiotic content of the yogurt, but also to the endogenous production of natural GcMAF by bacteria that produce enzymes that convert milk Gc-protein into active GcMAF, an event that cannot occur if the same bacteria are administered as encapsulated probiotics.

We hypothesized that this natural Gc-MAF activated the Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue (MALT) widely diffused in the walls of the entire gastrointestinal tract. In particular, we hypothesized that naturally produced GcMAF activated the MALT that is abundant in the Waldeyer's-Pirogov tonsillar ring (or pharyngeal lymphoid ring).

Materials and Methods

In this observational study, members of the research team, close friends and relatives consumed 125 ml/day of an original probiotic yogurt, prepared in a common home kitchen, for eight weeks. Here we also report preliminary data from two representative subjects (#4, #5) participating in a trial on 21 Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) patients,

conducted for four weeks at the Cheney Clinic, Asheville, North Carolina, USA (August 2011).

Participants in both studies did not modify their usual diet and lifestyle or therapeutic regimen, if present. Blood analyses were performed before and after consumption at the indicated time intervals (three, four and eight weeks). Results of blood analyses performed in Italy are conserved at the Department of Anatomy, Histology and Forensic Medicine of the University of Firenze and are available to physicians within the limits of current regulations on

professional secrecy and privacy rules. Results of subject #4 are expressed as %, as communicated by the laboratory.

Results (1)

In subject #1 (male, 55, HIV serostatus, unknown) CD4 count rose from 372 to 853 cells/JL in eight weeks.

In subject #2 (female, 35, HIV-negative), CD4 count rose from 857 to 1279 cells/JL, and CD4/CD8 ratio rose from 1.1 to 2.0, in just three weeks.

In subject #3 (male, 37, HIV-positive, on combination ART), CD4 count rose from 446 to 478 cells/JL in eight weeks and CD4/CD8 ratio rose from 0.8 to 0.85 in eight weeks. CD4 count was the highest recorded since the diagnosis of AIDS.

In subject #4 (female, 52, CFS patient, XMRV-positive, treatment naïve), CD4 count (expressed as %) rose from 44.8 to 60.7, and CD4/CD8 ratio rose from 1.55 to 2.22 in four weeks.

In subject #5 (female, 49, CFS patient, XMRV-positive, treatment naïve), CD4 count rose from 510 to 820 cells/µL, and CD4/CD8 ratio rose from 1.93 to 2.16 in four weeks.

µTo put these increases in perspective, studies have estimated that ART increases the average annual CD4

count by 90 cells/ µL versus an average decline of 20–50

cells/µl /year without treatment (Gut Microbes 1:6, 411-

414, 2010).

Results (2)

We observed that the increase in CD4 cells and in CD4/CD8 ratio was accompanied by an increase in Natural Killer (NK) cell count.

It is worth of note that the innate immune response, and in particular, NK cells play a central role in determining the quality of the host immune response to infection and NK cells influence the clinical fate of HIV-infected individuals (J. Intern. Med. 265: 29–42, 2008). In fact, NK cells play a major role in HIV controllers, individuals that spontaneously control HIV replication in the absence of ART (Curr. Opin. HIV AIDS 6: 208-13, 2011).

The increase in NK cells after consumption was as follows:

In subject #1 from 165 to 397 cells/µL in eight weeks.

In subject #2 from 251 to 340 cells/µL in eight weeks.

In subject #3 from 165 to 195 cells/µL in four weeks

In subject #4 from 7.13 to 9.50 (% of NK cells in blood, i.e. CD16, CD56+/CD3-) in four weeks.

In subject #5 from 200 to 410 cells/µL in four weeks.

Results (3)

In addition to these data reflecting immune system function, in subject #3 (HIV/AIDS), we observed an increase in red blood cells and platelets with normalization of values within eight weeks.

The red blood cell count rose from 4.33 to 4.72 x106, and the haematocrit from 39.3 to 42,4% in eight weeks. Haemoglobin rose from 13.4 to 14 g/dL in eight weeks. Platelet count increased from 170.000 to 217.000 in four weeks, and to 285.000 in eight weeks.

Normalization of haematological parameters reflects restoration of bone marrow function, a fundamental issue in HIV/AIDS patients. In fact, thrombocytopenia is observed in about 10-50% HIV patients as one of the first clinical signs of infection (Acta Haematol. 124:13-8, 2010), and anaemia was consistently shown to be a predictor for increased disease progression and decreased survival of patient infected by HIV (Niger J. Med. 15:203-6, 2006).

Results (4)

The trend toward normalization of haematological parameters in subject #3 included decrease of total B lymphocytes (CD19) from 26 to 21.98% (normal value 6-25%) as well as decrease of IgG from 1941 to 1630 (n.v. < 1600) and IgA, from 623 to 599 (n.v. <400) in eight weeks.

Increase in red blood cells, haematocrit, haemoglobin and platelets, however, was not limited to subject #3. The values of subject #1 changed as follows:

before assumption after three weeks

Red blood cells, x106 4.55 4.85

Haematocrit, % 42.9 45.9

Haemoglobin, g/dL 14.8 15.6

Platelets 165.000 206.000

Discussion (1)

Taken together, these results indicate that consumption of a probiotic yogurt enriched in natural GcMAF, restore immune system and bone marrow function within weeks, irrespective of HIV or XMRV serostatus and, most important, irrespective of concomitant assumption of ART.

This latter observation marks a clear difference with chemical GcMAF, a substance that proved effective in HIV patients in one study where it was administered without concomitant ART (J. Med. Virol. 81:16–26, 2009).

It is worth of note that consumption of GcMAF-enriched probiotic yogurt was associated with a significant improvement in overall health conditions, if compromised. For example, subject #3 noticed regularization of intestinal

function and disappearance of the chronic diarrhoea that afflicted him since beginning ART as well as normalization of body temperature that tended to rise after minor exertion. We attribute the improvement of these symptoms to decrease of the pro-inflammatory state that is often

associated with chronic HIV infection and/or ART. This hypothesis is corroborated by the observed decrease in gamma-globulins (from 24.3 to 23.9%) together with the trend toward normalization of the haematological parameters reported above. It is also interesting to notice that subject #3 reported disappearance of gum bleeding while brushing his teeth, a phenomenon that we attribute to increased platelet number.

Discussion (2)

Subject #5 reported her impressions as follows:

“I am pleased to describe my experience with MAF314 as it has transformed my life. Having had CFIDS for approximately seven years with no informed treatment, I became seriously ill this winter until by spring I was lying down or in bed asleep almost every day for several months. From August to March I had been in a very

stressful leadership position until becoming so ill that I was dismissed just two weeks after finding Doctor Cheney and finally having a solid diagnosis and treatment plan. I spent the rest of winter and spring barely functioning and sometimes sleeping or lying down 20 hours or more a day. I did not want to live anymore and cried privately through my oldest child's high school graduation in June (2011) because I was without hope that even my children and loving husband were reason enough to live in this agony. MAF314 changed all of that. I began treatment on August 2, 2011 for the 28-day trial, and within a few days could tell my system was changing. After only a couple of weeks, I had been given my life back, with a will to live and a delight in life again. I spend about 9 hours in bed or lying down now. If I take a nap, I am restored. If I overdo activity, I may be knocked down again for a day, but will be back to functioning in 24 hours or so if the relapse has been a serious one (this has only happened once so

far). I love to eat, where I did not care about food or anything else normal for many months and even years. I take no antidepressants since starting MAF314 after years of trying to stop taking them.

Discussion (3)

I laugh and play with my children and plan and dream and plant flowers and cook. I was dead and now I am alive! MAF314 has given me significant restoration and tremendous hope that I'll

sleep well again in the future, be without constant pain, and

participate fully again in my husband and children's lives.”

These clinical observations are consistent with the preliminary results recorded in 21 CFS patients, adopting a response criteria with patient global perception given the dominant but not exclusive weight. 76.2% (16/21)

responded and 23.8% (5/21) did not respond and 2 of these worsened. Of the responders 10 of 16 or 62.5% or almost 2 out of 3 of the responders had a significant response with at least one or more symptoms either significantly improving (a “4”) or was abolished (a “5”), among the seven primary CFS symptoms. Global scores ranged from a low of “3” to a high of “28” (maximum score would be 35 = no symptoms at all = cure).

Lymphocyte enumeration data is still being analyzed but there was a notable tendency to normalize the CD4/CD8 ratio to a common mean (2.18) of the group. In addition, the most recent preliminary results on 8 CFS patients participating in the trial, indicate that serum Nagalase levels decreased in 7 out of 8 CFS patients, with 3 patients reaching normal levels after four weeks of probiotic yogurt consumption.

Discussion (4)

These results are consistent with those reported by Yamamoto et al. demonstrating that decrease of Nagalase was associated with eradication of HIV or cancer following chemical GcMAF treatment (J.Med. Virol. 81:16–26, 2009; Cancer Immunol. Immunother. 57:1007–1016, 2008; Int. J. Cancer: 122, 461–467, 2008; Transl. Oncol. 1, 65–72, 2008).

We hypothesize that the observed clinical and laboratory results can be attributed to the combination of re-establishment of a healthy gut microbiome associated with direct stimulation of the immune system by naturally produced GcMAF, a task that cannot be accomplished by

administration of encapsulated probiotics or chemically produced GcMAF alone.

Although it may be too early to define this type of natural immunotherapy “a cure for AIDS” (http://hivskeptic.wordpress.com/2011/07/18/a-curefor-

aids/) or for any other disease, we foresee that this approach will become common in the management of chronic diseases ranging from HIV infection to CFS and cancer.

Acknowledgements: R. Karpinski for inspiring discussion and

editing this manuscript.

bonjour rebayima,

pour l'instant on ne peut pas, je crois bien que j'ai lu qu'il y aura des formations aux USA pour apprendre à le faire soi-même, à des prix mirobolants (les formations), le produit lui même devrait être pas cher du tout, à terme... mais ne sais pas où je l'ai lu (et donc même si je ne l'ai pas rêvé).

donc, je crains qu'il ne faille patienter, aussi pour plus de résultats, car ce n'est vraiment qu'un début.

il faut tout de même noter que le seul patient seropo avait une augmentation cd4 qui rentre parfaitement dans la variation habituelle, même si le cd4/cd4 a fait un bond...

Sur ce même forum Ruggiero a dit que du bon kefir ou yaourt probiotique peut déjà faire beaucoup de bien, et ça ne coûte (quasi) rien de l'essayer (comme ça a été dit ici aussi, bien sûr).

merci Brume, mais je crois qu'il a dit qu'il n' s'agit pas du simple kéfir, il faut y ajouter le maf 314... mais dis moi, en ton analyse : pourquoi un chercheur passerait il par des formations à faire ce maf au lieu de trouver des sociétés pour la fabrication et la vente ? c'est plus lucratif, non ? et ça me paraît plus aisé d'accès ?

quelle déception si ruggiero ne vise queles bénéfices sur les coûts de formation!!!! c'est combien au fait ?

autre chose: la seule guérison reconnue vient d'une graffe de moelle osseuse : ce qui dit que le maf et gcmaf agissent après la fabrication des cellules par la moelle, donc tant que la moelle fabrique il y aura toujours des cellules malades!!! finalement ruggiero ne fait pas en profondeur, mais au moins ça parait non nocif pour la santé,

on verra...

encore un copier/coller de QA, j'ai mis que les choses plus ou moins intéressantes par rapport à tes question, y compris les trucs dont je ne me souvenais pas bien...

29/7

If things actuate as we hope, you should be able to get MAF 3 14 at home.

29/7

Kefir and probiotics are always a good addition to a healthy diet. However, they have little or nothing to do with MAF 3 14.

5/8

So far we have noticed only one potentially problematic interaction and it is with artificial sweeteners such as aspartame. These can be found in light sodas, chewing gums and in many foods and supplements. They are extremely detrimental to MAF 3 14 and they almost abolish its effects.

30/8

Projects are underway to teach patients in the USA and in Europe to prepare MAF 314 in home kitchens, following the example of Irvine et al. who taught African women how to prepare a pro-biotic yogurt and observed results comparable to those observed with ART (J Clin Gastroenterol 2010;44:e201–e205).

21/9

Quick update (de Tony Lance): Prof. Ruggiero has partnered with the Cheney Clinic in Asheville, NC and they will be conducting classes to teach patients how to make MAF 314. Unfortunately, this clinic deals solely with CFS and will not be making their classes available to "HIV" patients until an arrangement is in place for a qualified "HIV" physician to monitor them, and this may take a while.

Also, the price of these classes is not cheap. I'm told they will be $3500 (not including travel costs) and that includes enough product for six months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Suite au message de Brume

Quote jardinier

dois je comprendre que tu as commencé le gcmaf ? depuis combien de temps ? et le résultat (comment tu te sens, le bilan sanguin etc...)

Les attentes des uns et des autres ne sont pas les mêmes.

Brume, moi aussi j'ai pris un peu de distance ces dernier temps, car envisager des actions n'est pas d'actualité semble t-il.

Je ne blame personne, c'est ainsi...

@ tous,

Pour essayer d'apporter quelque chose qui puisse suciter l'interêt de certains, même si certaines manières déplaisantes me reste en travers de la gorge, voici les faibles infos que j'ai pour l'instant sur le GcMAf mais il ne faut pas s'attendre à plus pour l'instant:

- augmentation effective des CD4 de 100-120 (maitenant au dessus de 500)

- pas clairement d'augmentation des monocytes comme indiqué sur le site mais curieuse augmentation au dessus de la normale des CD3 et CD8

-A noter niveau de vitamine D insuffisant, pas catastrophique mais pas optimal pour ce genre d'experience.

Le plus important est ce fameux niveau de Nagalase (qui est peut-être un marqueur plus important que l'on croit de bonne ou mauvaise santé à mon avis) dont j'attends des nouvelles dans 2-3 semaines.

C'est très mitigé pour l'instant, je ferais part d'autres infos dès que possible, s'il y en a...

Modifié par kill elisa

KILL ELISA, je trouve bien la remontée des cd4 d'une centaine à plus de 500!!! en combien de temps ?

et ton état général est il mieux ? je pose ces questions car je suis intéressé,je commence bientôt le maf 314, même chose que gcmaf mais voie orale sous forme de yaourt.

bon courage, r.

• 2 years later...

Une mise à jour toute particulière concernant le GcMAF : sur son site, le médecin dissident Fabio Franchi nous indique que plusieurs articles "fondateurs" de Yamamoto concernant le GcMAF ont été retirés cet été par les éditeurs des revues scientifiques "peer-review" dans lesquels ils avaient été publiés. Rappelons que, comme détaillé plus haut sur ce fil ou sur cet autre fil, Yamamoto prétendait avoir notamment éradiqué le VIH chez 15 patients grâce au GcMAF- mais malheureusement sans qu'on puisse retrouver la trace, le visage ou même l'adresse mail de ces heureux patients guéris du VIH.

La rétractation concerne les articles suivants :
- Immunotherapy of metastatic breast cancer patients with vitamin D-binding protein-derived macrophage activating factor (GcMAF).
(éradication de cancer du sein par un traitement avec le GcMAF - 2008)

- Immunotherapy of metastatic colorectal cancer with vitamin D-binding protein-derived macrophage-activating factor, GcMAF.
(éradication de cancers colorectaux métastatiques par un traitement avec le GcMAF - 2008)
- Immunotherapy of HIV-infected patients with Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor (GcMAF)
(éradiction du VIH par un traitement avec le GcMAF - 2009)

Les deux éditeurs concernés (Wiley et Springer, deux poids lourds de l'éditions scientifiques) ne se sont pas étendus sur les raisons qui ont abouti à ces rétractations (voir ce simple communiqué de Wiley). Fabio Franchi estime qu'il aurait été sans doute humiliant pour ces "grands" éditeurs de reconnaître des années après qu'ils avaient accepté de publier des articles aussi énormes (éradication du VIH et de cancers sans chimiothérapie) sans prendre le temps de vérifier les éléments les plus basiques qui y étaient décrits.

Pour ma part cela vient clore, dans la discrétion, cet épisode très peu glorieux et très embarrassant pour certains "dissidents" comme Marco Ruggiero - qui n'a cessé de reprendre à son compte et diffuser les résultats de Yamamoto en vantant ses publications aujourd'hui rétractés, du haut de son statut de professeur à l'Université de Florence. Mais c'est vrai aussi de figures proéminentes de Rethinking Aids, tel un Henry Bauer saluant "un remède contre le sida", tel David Crowe célebrant "la fin de la dissidence" car Ruggiero aurait été désormais reconnu par le mainstream, ou Celia Farber qui invitait à aller sur "l'arc-en-ciel du professeur Ruggiero". Tous ont préféré les promesses de la gloire d'un jour plutôt que de se soucier des patients qui ont pu dépenser des petites fortunes pour acquérir du GcMAF (avec quel résultat?) et leur indifférence totale à la réalité de ce qu'ils encensaient. Il faut dire que Marco Ruggiero était attaché à soutenir et démontrer l'existence du VIH, comme le démontrait son entretien avec Celia Farber et cet échange avec le Perth Group, ce qui le rendait bien plus "acceptable", confortable, "bankable" oserai-je dire, que les australiens. Aucun d'entre eux, à ma connaissance, ne s'est exprimé depuis au sujet de ces rétractations.

Le professeur Ruggiero, dont le site personnel n'existe plus, serait devenu depuis le 1er novembre 2013 consultant médical chez GcMAF.eu, le principal dealer de GcMAF - mais comme tout le reste sur cette histoire, c'est difficile d'être sûr de quoi que ce soit.

Modifié par Jibrail

Ruggiero m'était apparu très opportuniste effectivement, défendant une thèse très peu dissidente dans le fond. Assez pathétique effectivement. Je vois mal comment la dissidence peut se permettre de critiquer l'orthdoxie en ayant des comportements de ce niveau. L'image d'uluberlus négationnistes pseudo-scientifiques n'est pas prête d'être ébranlée, surtout si on fait tout pour lui donner raison. On est en pleine dégénérescence je le crains...

Notons d'ailleurs qu'un produit miracle capable de traiter le SIDA (en inhibant un virus qui n'existe pas), les cancers, l'autisme, Alzheimer, les maladies autoimmunes etc...tout ça était bien trop beau pour ne pas être louche... https://www.gcmaf.eu/gcmaf-products/gcmaf/

Cela dit, si on met de côté les espoirs extravagants et le comportement non éthique de Yamamoto et Ruggiero, cela ne veut pas dire non plus qu'il ne faut pas faire des études clinique sur le GcMAF pour vérifier s'il a des propriétés intéressantes. Car même si on est en droit de douter de toutes les vertus de cet immunomodulateur (penser qu'il traite à la fois l'immunodéficience et des maladies autoimmunes est très peu crédible à mon avis, vu qu'il s'agit presque de pathologiess contraires...) seuls des essais cliniques peuvent donner des réponses claires pour les patients.

• 2 years later...

The end  - la fin - mais pas de Happy End pour le GcMAF de Yamamoto et Ruggiero après une série de 5 décès en 2015 dans une clinique officieuse du GcMAF en Suisse, à Bussigny, près de Lausanne. Les malades, apparamment en phase terminale de cancer, avaient successivement échoués au CHUV, le centre hospitalier de Lausanne, qui a donné l'alerte.

Mise en cause David Noakes, le businessman du GcMAF basé à Guernesey (paradis fiscal et juridique anglo-normal) - et membre dirigeant du parti d'extrême-droite UKIP - est finalement mis en examen par la justice britannique pour toute une série de forfaits dont la manufacture de produits pharmaceutiques sans licence le 26 juillet dernier. Un peu plus tôt cette année, un laboratoire clandestin avait été démantelé dans la Manche, non loin de Guernesey, qui apparemment produisait entre autres du GcMAF.

Quant à Marco Ruggiero, le professeur florentin qui avait tant donné pour cautionner le produit, il a désormais démissionné de l'Université de Florence et a été radié de l'ordre des médecins (voir cette page en italien), de même que Stefania Pacini, qui avait cosigné plusieurs de ses publications sur le GcMAF et qui était en fait (ou est devenue entre-temps) son épouse. Il continue néamoins à exercer ici et là, et à publier dans des revues douteuses dont il est aussi éditeur, et à faire la promotion dans cette revue du Rerum, un énième dérivé du GcMAF vendu à des prix considérables sur Internet.

Un gâchis considérable - mais tellement prévisible. On peut juste regretter le délai considérable qui a permis à cette escroquerie de perdurer et de plumer des centaines ou des milliers de malades alors qu'ici même j'avais exprimé, avec d'autres, mes premiers doutes dès 2010-2011.

Tout aussi dramatiques sont les dégâts causés à plus long terme à la dissidence par les accointances et la caution  que tous les poids morts de la dissidence (Bauer, Crowe, Farber, jusqu'à Duesberg...)  ont accordé à ce misérable allumé de Marco Ruggiero - il n'y aujourd'hui plus aucune raison de le qualifier autrement. Les pages fleurissent dans toutes les langues, en Italie mais aussi en français, comme celle-ci, sur ses "exploits" et qui ne peuvent que rejaillir sur l'ensemble de la dissidence, même si d'autres personnalités (Anthony Brink, le Perth Group) avaient d'emblée pris leurs distances.

Une vraie misère scientifique et intellectuelle qui risque de contribuer à sceller pour bien des années la porte à toute contestation sérieuse de l'orthodoxie.

Modifié par Jibrail

• 2 weeks later...

Jibrail,

Tes 2 liens insérés dans le dernier § de ton post renvoient à 1 seule et même page en anglais - rien en français.

Ceci dit, sur la page en question, on peut très bien lire, en termes d'historique du formatage dans le cas de Ruggiero : "post-doctoral fellow at Burroughs Wellcome Co. (Research Triangle Park, NC, USA) in 1984-86 - post-doctoral fellow at the Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Biology of the National Cancer Institute in Bethesda (1986-1989), MD, USA - Lab Chief at the Sigma-Tau pharmaceutical company in Milan, Italy - associate professor of molecular biology at the University of Firenze in 1992, and full professor in 2002..."  

Mais, bref, quand même un homme des grands labos biotechnocratiques, dont Burroughs Wellcome au bon moment à l'origine d'un brillant parcours consolidé non moins au bon moment par un passage dans le grand temple de Bethseda.

En fait, nous avions très bien commencé à comprendre sur ce forum voici quelques 3-4 ans au minimum, et que Ruggiero était une sorte de go-between séduisant mais trouble entre dissidence et orthodoxie, et ce qu'il pourrait éventuellement en être de la probable réalité du "miracle" GcMAF telle que revendiquée, ce par-delà les actuelles allégations défensives de D. Noakes dans la presse helvétique (toujours les gentils David des médecines dites naturelles et/ou alternatives contre le Goliath de la "biomédecine" allopathique, abstraction faite des affiliations politico-financières et de leurs sous-bassements idéologiques).

Modifié par Jardinier

• 3 weeks later...

Jardinier,

Oui je m'excuse erreur de manip. La page en français est ici.

La stratégie "centriste" donc opportuniste de Ruggiero ne pouvait effectivement qu'être sans avenir: comme celui-ci refusait de prendre position entre une dissidence tellement sexy et une orthodoxie tellement rémunératrice, il ne lui restait que la fuite dans la "troisième voie" du GcMAF en forme d'impasse tragique.

Tellement typique de ceux qui n'ont pas de fond ni d'autre conviction que celle de vouloir séduire en permanence.