Aller au contenu
forum sidasante

Petros Arguriou et les mitochondries

Jardinier

D'autant plus intéressant que la problématique des mitochondries est située dans un contexte général de critique épistémologique, cette communication : The Beauty and Power of Mitochondria

Extrait :

Note: We asked Petros for a brief bio. He replied:

I grew up in a city that was pulsating with life. People would walk along the shore, laugh, sing, flirt. Yep, it was one of the cities that never slept. But one day she did. And when she did, she never woke up, a Snow White-like coma without the dream of a prince.

And all of us, the small restless molecules that comprised this city’s big soul, were trapped, our dreams prohibited because they would disturb the coma. Doctor's orders, you know: Don’t dream, don’t laugh, don’t love, don’t sing, you'll disturb the comatose. And we were wondering, really really wondering, wondering really really hard: Since when do the dead and the comatose have more rights than the living? I mean, we were supposedly living in a democracy, all men (let’s not forget also women, gays and hermaphrodites) equal. Why were the dead ones, the zombies and the comatose more equal than the rest of us?

Dommage pour les non anglicistes - mais peut-êre une trado viendra-t-elle un de ces jours ?

Je me permets aussi de signaler que j'ai ajouté ces jours-ci deux nouvelles entrées pleines de références bibliographiques très importantes dans mon fil Si le bien, c'est le "bios"

Amitiés à tous