Aller au contenu
forum sidasante

Rencontre à Paris

Cheminot

Sur la liste de diffusion Aidssoc, on trouve cette info :

Subject: AIDS Dissidence-How Best to Move Forward_updates, addresses+contacts

Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 11:15:29 +0200

Hi all,

I'd like to apologise for having altered the original title of the meeting (now back as it was) - Etienne explained that the 'Rethinking AIDS' title couldn't be used as it's the name of his organisation. I had altered it because of his suggestion that many no longer really want to use the term Dissidence, so I put 'rethinking' without thinking....so to speak. Apologies for any confusion caused.

Right, just to let you know of the people who have confirmed that they are coming, and to foward you the details of Sylvie's place as well as a cheap hotel nearby.

So far we have confirmation that the following people will be coming:

Joan Shenton

Mike Hersee

Winfred Mwebe

Neville Hodgkinson

Anthony Brink

Etienne de Harven

Olivier Clerc

Jean Claude Roussez

Djamel Tahi

Emma Holister

There are still some people who may come but from whom I have not yet received confirmations:

Linda Hurcombe

Ricci Davis

Martin Walker

Peter Chowka

Etienne asked if it would be possible for everyone attending to provide me beforehand with a short blurb of two or three lines about themselves which would give people an idea of who they are, where they're from, their books/websites/work etc so I could send it round and we'd all know who everyone is.

He also said that he'd be writing up the various issues brought up and discussed in the meeting so that it can be published on a website afterwards.

So far the meeting has been confirmed for 2pm, Saturday 22nd September, at which meeting those who wish to get together again Sunday 23rd will arrange details at that point.

If there is anyone I've forgotten please let me know and I'll forward this message to them and include them in any further mails.

Lots of love

Emma xxx

----- Original Message -----

To: Joan Shenton ; Anthony Brink ; Etienne De Harven ; jcr.virgo ; olivierclerc.com ; Neville Hodgkinson

Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 9:58 PM

Subject: Addresses and contacts for 22-23 September meeting

This hotel is cheap (last time I went it was 30 euros for a single room) and the same metro station as Sylvie's

Metro Cambronne

Hotel First

2 boulevard Garibaldi

Paris

Tel: (0)1 43 06 93 26

Lots of love

Emma

Un parisien d'entre vous pourrait peut-être en apprendre un peu plus?